Friday, July 27, 2007

The problem here

With former FBI Director Robert Mueller's testimony basically totally contradicting that of Alberto Gonzales, the Senate Judiciary panel smells blood in the water. Impeachment? Perjury? Secret rendition to Egypt? What terrible fate awaits Gonzales, people wonder?

I think he's gonna walk. Because at the heart of this case, the panel will have to try to prove whether Gonzales is lying...or just dumb.

And Stephen Hawking using an iPhone wouldn't be able to figure out that one.

"Is Gonzales lying or dumb? Jesus. I...I have no idea. Why don't you ask me if God can do anything, can he make a rock so heavy he can't lift it instead? I could probably work through that one easier. Hey, did you know you can Google a nearby Moroccan restaurant on this thing and then make a res through OpenTable?"

No comments: