Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Now Know What It's Like To Be A Woman

First off, let me say that I've looked down a lot of shirts in my day. I've looked down my share, your share and that's guy's share. My gaze is like water. You leave even the tiniest little crack open and my eyes are busting right through. You wear something low-cut and forget it. My eyes will barely budge. I go into a fugue state and will basically agree to anything. Man, I love those things.

So yesterday, I'm sitting at my desk and Nick was chatting me up about something or other. Being achy and tired, I went into a monster stretch. My shirt went up a bit, my jeans went down a bit and Nick's eyeline went straight south. About ten minutes later, I finally realized what he was looking at. My love trail! My money line! My lower abdominal flesh! My pubis! My bare, taut flesh!

I was ogled! And you know what? It felt great! Uplifting. Invigorating. A real confidence boost. So ladies, I will continue to compliment you by looking down your shirts every chance I get.

No comments: