With the weather improving in certain parts of the country - mainly Southern California - maybe you have the itch to get that blue flame going this weekend. Maybe you've grown tired of hearty stews and braised meats and you want something with a little char on it. Maybe you aren't sure what you should make and maybe you don't want to spend $9 on the Boy Meets Grill cookbook. Well, I've read through that cookbook, so allow me to present you with Every Bobby Flay Recipe Ever. It will provide you direction this weekend.
- Get a piece of meat. Whatever kind you want. If you're a hippie, get a portobello mushroom.
- Season the meat with salt, pepper, ancho chile powder and ground coriander.
- Take soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic, orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice and a dash of hot sauce and whisk it up.
- Marinate the meat for a few hours.
- Shake off excess marinade and grill away.
- Grill some corn on the cob.
- Rub butter on the hot corn and sprinkle it with salt and chili powder.
Congratulations! You just made every Bobby Flay recipe ever!