Thursday, July 17, 2008

Which Side Am I On Here?

The View is always good for tender and educational moments, but there was a discussion this week that made me lose all sense of the world. Oh sure, I'm used to Elisabeth Hasselbeck making convoluted arguments and breaking down in tears, but this time I don't know what to think!

I mean, which side am I on here? Am I with the white conversative Republican who loves President Bush like a brother and is crying because the word nigger exists in the same world as her children? Or am I with the liberal old black lady who thinks the word is no big deal?

Listen people, if we're going to stay a polarized society, we need to keep clear sides on these matters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why anyone even cares what Elisabeth Hasselbeck's opinion is on any topic is beyond me.

tykejohnson said...

nigger

Anonymous said...

Besides, you kknow what sex with her is like, Republican, missionary style, boring sex.